CA Inter Law Preparation Tips✍:
📕 Corporate Law :
📍Companies ACT :
● Make Your Own Summarized Notes Topic Wise Strictly Based On Module. Before Each Topic Leave 2-3 Lines.
● Go Through MTP, RTP, Past Papers and Write Questions Before Each Topic in Notes Of These Material In Those 2-3 Lines.
● Make Section Index Before Each Chapter.
● Give Test Your Knowledge Section of ICAI in Test Environment.
● Refer the same Material 2-3 Times. Reiteration is The key.
📗Other Laws :
📍 Contract ACT :
Prepare From And Revise Module Only. Illustrations Are Most Important.
📍 Negotiable Instruments ACT :
Up to section 138 – Make Notes And Have Proper Understanding. Section 138 And Further – Understanding And Read Module.
📍 General Clause ACT :
Learn by Heart Definations Recurring in ICAI Resources. For Other Provisions Write Crux in Module Itself.
📍 Interpretation Of Statutes :
Short Note Of Each Rule is Important. Learn by Heart Maxims.